Friday, March 7, 2008

Down with a cold

Little Nyomi has a head cold and won’t be going to her co-op tomorrow :-(
We didn’t get around to homeschooling either today or yesterday.

She’s been running a fever off and on since last night. We got her meds today (antibiotics — how I hate that stuff, and yet it’s what doctors prescribe “just in case” it’s bacterial). At any rate, she’ll be getting better soon. meanwhile, I’m thinking of dosing her on lots of yogurt to replenish the good bacteria in her intestines. She’s over the humidifier and being sponge bathed every so often, along with tylenol to control the fever. And can’t forget…prayer is the biggest tool…

No fun, I tell ya.

Earlier today I coached my first phone client since Zoe was born. Until today all of my work has been done via email. It was quite interesting to see how well (or not so well) this would turn out. Surprisingly, Zoe (now at 3 months) stayed quiet nearly the whole time. I slipped into her my sling and rocked her while talking on the phone, and it worked out quite well.

Well…time to go check on the little lady…

No comments:

Post a Comment